Product Specialist - Critical Care - Central London
Star Medical are recruiting for an exciting new role as a Product Specialist! Our client has built and maintained a strong relationship with healthcare professionals in the UK since 2004 and more recently in Ireland. They are committed to driving improvement in the safety and quality of emergency care.
Responsibilities of a Product Specialist:
* Driving sales of our client's into public and private hospitals located on the territory
* Developing and following territory and account plans in line with company strategy
* Understanding individual account dynamics and environment by identifying key decision makers and key opinion leaders
* Developing and maintaining positive relationships with prospective and current customers
* Demonstrating technical selling skills and product/scientific knowledge
* Gathering market intelligence on relevant products and competitor activity
The ideal candidate:
* Our client is searching for a dynamic candidate, with a drive for success and full of determination!
* They would love someone to grow with their business, who is personable and dependable
* High levels of emotional intelligence and self-motivation in order to work autonomously as well as well in a team
* Previous experience within theatre sales or the secondary care environment would be ideal, but not imperative
* Background in a pharmaceutical, medical or devices role with a good understanding of NHS structure is beneficial
Apply for this opportunity now via the website, or contact Emily Shaw at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.