Sales Force Effectiveness Manager - Berkshire
This world leading Healthcare company is at the cutting edge of Specialist Medicine and pride themselves on a detailed understanding and rapid response to ever changing market needs.
Their product pipeline is extremely diverse, and their well-established divisions cover areas including Diabetes, Oncology, Anti-Coagulants, Ophthalmology, Female Health, Neurology and Diagnostic Imaging.
You will be responsible for driving operational excellence within the field force, focusing on sales force effectiveness topics (such as segmentation & targeting and operational reporting), while driving CRM discipline as well.
You will collaborate with the business to make integrated multi-channel marketing (IMCM) a success and in turn support the increased effectiveness of the sales force (and other promotional channels).
The job holder will report directly to the Head of Sales Force Excellence, Sales & Marketing Operations.
Focus Areas: Segmentation & Targeting, Territory Sales-Target Setting, Key Account Management, Sales Incentive Schemes, Coaching & Field Force Development, Performance Optimization & Operational Reporting.
Who you are?
* Up to date knowledge of the UK Healthcare system - NHS and Private (preferred)
* Advanced knowledge and work experience in sales or sales management, market analysis, quota-setting (sales-target), resource optimization or reporting system management (preferred)
* Understanding of Closed-Loop-Marketing (CLM), its applications and limitations
* Working knowledge of a CRM (customer relationship management) system and SFE tools
* Proficient understanding of Master Data Management and knowledge of customer database providers
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits will be offered.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644