Key Account Manager - Mental Health - Kent and South London
Star's recruiting for exceptional key account management opportunities, ideal for candidates who are motivated by the prospect of working directly with customers and developing their career in a supportive, effective company culture.
Our client specialises in mental health and is determined to become the foremost European provider of specialty products in targeted, under-served therapeutic categories. These roles provide the opportunity to practice true key account management with the whole NHS matrix in a specialist therapy area. You'll work autonomously and will have access to learning and development initiatives from excellent first-line managers.
The Key Account Manger's key responsibilities will include:
* Identifying and developing good relationships with customers and local key opinion leaders
* Sourcing new opportunities by analysing account needs and advocating business opportunities
* Gaining formulary inclusions and ensuring positive guidance through stakeholder endorsement
* Maximising sales and increasing market share
* Developing, implementing and reviewing key account plans to drive good return on investment
* Maintaining and developing therapy area, brand and competitor knowledge
* Demonstrating effective teamwork
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* A sound worth ethic and positive attitude
* Excellent interpersonal skills, essential to building long-term relationships and influencing NHS personnel at the highest level to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
* Demonstrable selling skills and experience in Primary and/or Secondary Care, or related industries such as media sales, tele-sales, FMCG etc.
* Able to provide evidence of gaining formularies
* Comprehensive understanding of the NHS and its challenges
* Excellent planning, organisational, analytical and communication skills
* Experience working within Mental Health
Apply for this amazing opportunity now via the website or contact Leigh Deakin!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.