Key Account Manager - Women's Health - South London, Kent, Coastal and Surrey
Star is recruiting for a Key Account Manager to join a market-leading Pharmaceutical company. You will be working closely with CCGs, Specialist Consultants and Payors to drive market access, influence patient pathways and build advocacy.
Key responsibilities of a KAM:
* Driving commercial success through achieving regional and local sales targets and delivering market access initiatives
* Identifying and mapping the regional processes and pathways across the health economy to remove or minimise barriers to prescribing in order to optimise the prescribing of our client's products
* Guiding your team to gain funding and secure formularies and guidelines
* Developing, implementing and executing key account strategies that deliver against revenue targets and business objectives, and meet the needs of your customers
* Building and maintaining long-term professional relationships with influential government, NHS and policy key opinion leaders
* Identifying and pursuing opportunities to develop new business relationships
* Working cross-functionally with the brand team to develop tools for your team to utilise in the field, e.g. developing ways to communicate complex clinical data into compelling, explanatory information
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Demonstrable account management experience and proven commercial sales success within the pharmaceutical industry
* Relevant therapy area experience would be highly desirable
* Ability to apply understanding of the Health Care environment and adapt to the changing customer needs
* Excellent leadership skills
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* ABPI qualified
Submit your CV for this position via the website or contact Leigh Deakin now!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.