Market Access Manager - Women's Health/Biosimilars - Midlands
Our client is a Swiss based biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development and commercialisation of innovative drugs for women's reproductive medicine.
They are new entrants to the UK market and have an excellent licensed product that has given great access to key customers.
This specialist product has just received a new license that will be a game changer for the product and the Company.
You will be responsible for facilitating the uptake and usage of the product in specified CCG areas.
Promotional activities relating to the new license;
* Proactively providing budget impact data to key CCG personnel to support GR products within licence
* Analysing issues, priorities and processes related to the local funding in the NHS and translating into promotional opportunities in line with joint customer agendas
* Accessing and influencing all relevant NHS customers in the territory's local health economy in line with local account plan objectives
* Identifying and building relationships with relevant NHS stakeholders to positively influence prescribing decisions
Non-promotional activities relating to new products;
* Engaging with NHS budget holders to present advance budgetary notification on prospective new products or existing product indications, within appropriate time periods
* Responding to unprompted enquiries from health professionals (including referrals from Key Account Managers) relating to the budget impact of forthcoming new products or new indications
* Meeting with appropriate NHS personnel to discuss burden of disease in their CCG area
* Establishing key NHS influencers and treatment pathways by engaging with CCG personnel
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE;
* Demonstrable success in Key Account Management and sales in Secondary Care environment
* Detailed understanding of Key Account Management principles and the use of business supporting tools and how that applies to a total Health Economy
* Successful delivery of projects
* Clear & detailed understanding of the purpose and value of the market access function
* Extensive, up to date knowledge of relevant NHS bodies, NHS strategies, structure, funding/patient pathways and process and dynamics affecting product utilisation in the multi-functional hospital environment at a regional level
* Understanding of managed entry of products, APC's, Shared cared Guidance and Patient Pathways
* Experience of networking and liaising with NHS organisations
This an excellent opportunity to join a growing Company and to play an active and important part in that growth.
An Excellent Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid.
Please apply online or call the CHASE team on 0131 553 6644 to find out more.