Business Development Manager
Location: Scotland - Glasgow
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices and Technology
Our client is the UK's largest dental lab, providing a 'one stop shop' for dental restorations. Their main company values surround their mission to maintain the highest standard of customer satisfaction, alongside ensuring the rapid expansion of the company while providing high quality products.
The client is always increasing their support team and therefore they are looking for someone that is looking to enter a continually growing organisation with an aim to direct their work at striving to follow the client's key values, in order to improve quality and consistency through continuous product innovation.
A successful candidate will be someone with a strong sales background, with the ability to create and maintain internal colleague relationships as well as developing relationships with external clients, to help strengthen connections and motivate collaborative working.
* You will be driving sales in your territory
* A key candidate will have the capacity to increase sales revenue to meet the client's national targets
* Collaboratively work with colleagues across the board to ensure all KPI's are met and exceeded
* Developing crucial relationships with internal and external stakeholders, in order to aid the smooth transitions that will occur when a company is aiming to expand its productivity
* Take responsibility for problem solving and making decisions to ensure smooth running of the business in your territory
* Monitoring your budget and ensuring costs are therefore maintained
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Extensive experience in a strong sales role within the dental industry
* Strong product and business management skills
* Strong organisational and time management skills
* Experience in negotiation and networking with multiple clients
* Commercial and competitive business awareness
* Market change awareness
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Lauren Alexander In the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.