Regional Operations Manager - Diabetes - London, Essex, East Anglia
Star is recruiting for a Regional Operations Manager! Our client is a family owned company with a focus on vision and leadership and a commitment to improve health and quality of life within the UK through continuing research and development of medical products. They have a reputation for providing effective products for the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), heart attack, secondary stroke prevention and treatment, high blood pressure, thromboembolic disease, HIV/AIDS, Parkinson's disease, stroke, diabetes and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Responsibilities of a ROM:
* This senior Market Access and Business Management role will have full responsibility for the launch and commercialization of this highly innovative product within defined accounts.
* The ROM is responsible for high-level commissioner and provider engagement to secure funding and protocol inclusion for the product.
* They will take full ownership of the regional and local account plans and will have accountability for driving commercial outcomes and delivering optimal ROI.
* The ROM will be responsible for driving local market access, deploying appropriate pull through commercial resource at the right time and optimizing services to enable uptake of the product.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* A Bachelor or Master's Degree in life sciences, business administration or equivalent. Further qualifications (i.e. MBA or equivalent) would be advantageous.
* A successful track record in sales, market access and service redesign, preferably in specialty medicine.
* Relevant experience working within Diabetes
* Experience of effective strategic business planning and delivery on the plan.
* An excellent working knowledge of the UK environment including Local Authority, NHS and public health policies, structures, funding streams and processes.
* A successful record of accomplishment in developing relationships with key opinion leaders, patient organizations and other external key stakeholders.
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Leigh Deakin!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.