Location: North Midlands and North West
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices and Technology
Our client delivers clinically superior products and solutions within several different therapy areas. The patient is key, at their heart and their products will help them get back to the things that matter.
They are committed to creating innovative healthcare solutions which address the most important healthcare needs helping patients move from surgery to recovery. Our client is currently growing at a fantastic rate and as such they are investing in their team, customers and products.
Our client helps to deliver a wide range of respiratory products, education and consistent and comprehensive clinical care designed to facilitate the delivery of 'Best Practices' within patients within the critical care environment.
Our client is looking for a field-based Account Manager who has experience of working within the Respiratory field and ideally with selling within ITU and critical care.
You will be results-driven, experienced, and favour solution-based selling and be able to demonstrate your capability and success.
They are looking for an ambitious candidate who is tenacious, self-motivated and has a successful track record of Secondary Care markets, procurement and infection control.
* To manage the sales activities to provide full service to customers on your territory and to achieve set objectives
* Provide day-today support to selected Strategic Accounts and Buying groups.
* Implement the Customer Development Process program at all target sites with selected Strategic Accounts
* Identify all possible profitable business opportunities to the Healthcare portfolio
* Update and document all related activities, customer contact details etc on their CRM system
* To promote product benefits, advantages and support to target site in line with marketing directives
* Maintain local promotional activity budget and samples budget spend
* To create a structured portfolio of clients that will have long lasting relationships with the company.
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Minimum of an A level standard qualification
* Nursing or a clinical background will be an advantage
* Must have medical sales experience
* Must have achieved Senior Sales Representative
* Advanced selling skills
* Annual car allowance
* Bonus yearly
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Lauren Alexander In the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.