Clinical Specialist - Surgical Robotics
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices and Technology
Our client is in the market of developing surgical robotics; in this role you will be an expert in the use of their system. The clinical specialist must be the first point of contact for customers, in order to ensure they are maximising the utilisation of the product.
Our client is working hard on becoming a world class medical device company, they plan to drastically change and benefit surgical processes by initialising their product in theatres around the world.
You will be expected to provide ongoing advice and guidance in order to ensure the success of the product in the market. You will also ensure the clients vision of providing the safest patient care is being initialised, when consulting to hospital management and theatre teams.
* Delivering high quality customer service
* Being a first point of contact for all customers in your area
* Consulting and providing training on the company's systems
* Build and maintain long lasting relationships with the systems users
* Becoming a brand ambassador for the company
* Help the company strive to bring high quality, minimally invasive surgery to more people
* Once you have become an experienced member of the team, you will be expected to provide the following: Mentoring new members of the team, hiring future colleagues, representing the company at conferences and exhibitions.
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Life science degree preferred or equivalent medical/ clinical degree or experience
* Experience of Minimal Access Surgery, Navigation and/or Robotics
* Experience working within a clinical support role in hospital theatres is preferable
* Experience training hospital staff in medical device equipment processes
* Ability to function within an executive business environment
* Significant sales and customer service experience is needed
* Happy to work autonomously
* Highly self-organised
* Happy to travel nationally 3-4 days a week with the occasional need to travel internationally
* Competitive salary
* Car allowance of £4800 per annum
* Bonus of 20-30% of annual salary
For more information or to apply for this role, please call us in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.