Training Manager - OTC Pharmaceuticals - Central London Based
Our client is a well-established healthcare company and is dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of people through the development, manufacture and supply of liquid medicines for patients who have difficulty swallowing solid medications or those who need a precise measured dose not available in a solid tablet.
Are you passionate about tailor-made pharmacy training & upskilling pharmacists on behalf of one of the worlds' leading Consumer Healthcare companies?
Our client is seeking a talented Training Manager who will lead & execute the training strategy across their OTC portfolio.
This varied role will see you take ownership to drive and own the Training strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
* Lead & deploy the long-term training strategy in strong collaboration with key stakeholders
* Lead the training content calendar & how it is deployed
* Lead training pillars implementation: seminars & conferences, online module & portal, development, KOL strategy
* Partner with brand teams to create engaging category & branded training material, leveraging the pharmacy support team expertise to get to the best insight
To be successful in this role, we're looking for a Training Manager, with a Healthcare/Pharmacy background.
Essential skills include:
* Passion for Health Care and strong knowledge of the healthcare professions and pharmacy world in particular
* A great appetite for personal interactions combined with an ability to present in front of a wider audience
* Strategic thinker with ability to roll up your sleeves
* Strong project management skills to manage multiple stakeholders and projects stream
* Results focussed with a passion to track and demonstrate results
Excellent basic salary + 15% bonus + company car and other superb benefits
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644