Account Manager - Surgical Robotics
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices and Technology
Our client is in the market of developing surgical robotics; in this role you will be an expert in the use of their system. They are working hard on becoming a world class medical device company, they plan to drastically change and benefit surgical processes by initialising their product in theatres around the world.
They are looking for someone to join their commercial team, you will need to be customer focused in order to incentivise performance. Your focus is to engage with a variety of healthcare stakeholders, this will allow you to create or extend relationships with establishments utilising the systems.
Therefore, you will be the forefront of the company's promotional development. Monitoring how these customers are utilising these systems will develop and extend existing robotic assisted surgery in hospitals.
* You will be responsible for growing the systems in the current market
* Working with clinical stakeholders to demonstrate and model the benefits of the client's systems, in hospitals and to non - clinical stakeholders
* Building bespoke business cases for the system
* Working closely with colleagues to monitor a smooth transition from system installation to training and successful system utilisation
* Seeking opportunities for programme expansion to make room for further system installations
* Once you have become an experienced member of the team, you will be expected to provide the following: Mentoring new members of the team, hiring future colleagues and representing the company at conferences and exhibitions.
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* An ideal candidate will have relevant qualifications in business and/or marketing
* Previous experience in customer strategy deployment within a medical device business
* Experience in the hospital theatre environment
* Success working with healthcare stakeholders
* Experience of Minimal Access Surgery, Navigation and/or Robotics
* A willingness to travel nationally 2-4 days/week with occasional international travel
* Have an understanding of the financial landscape surrounding surgery robotics in the UK/ Eire
* Ability to present information in a concise, structured and balanced way
* Have a high level of interest and engagement in Financial Solutions and Contract Management for Healthcare customers
* Competitive salary
* Car allowance of £4800 per annum
* Bonus of 20-30% of annual salary
For more information or to apply for this role, please call us in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.