Key Account Manager - Iron Deficiency - Sussex and Kent
Star's searching for an experienced Key Account Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company with a global presence and strong heritage in a variety of therapy areas. They have an extremely promising future and strong product pipeline. Being part of this medium sized and rapidly growing pharmaceutical company, you will also have fantastic opportunities for personal development and career progression.
The Key Account Manager responsibilities include:
* Achieving or exceeding budgeted sales targets
* Implementing national marketing strategies
* Developing and implementing a Business Plan for the territory
* Promoting all company products and services within the specified territory
* Taking responsibility for the preparation of formulary submissions
* Co-ordinating submission activities of the relevant stakeholders, ensuring full support is given
* Optimising the company's ability to gain the fastest possible access and driving positive market environment
* Developing relationships with key influential bodies
* Actively managing budgets on an ongoing basis
* Nominating and developing advocates for speaker meetings as well as attending national and international congress as appropriate
* Maintaining high levels of product knowledge and participating in training programmes
* Maintaining an active interest in developments in the NHS and local issues, assessing implications and communicating to the wider team, as well as tailoring local activities to adapt strategy and tactics as appropriate
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* ABPI qualified
* Strong Key Account Management background
* Knowledge of Gastro-Intestinal and haematology and cardiology
* Secondary Care experience
* Knowledge and understanding of relevant protocols and compliance guidelines
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Leigh Deakin!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.