Key Account Manager - Oncology - M4 Corridor
Star is recruiting for a Key Account Manager! Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a simple vision - to produce exceptional medicines that change tomorrow for patients in need. They strive to develop therapies that are first-in-class and best-in-class. Treatments that offer patients and their doctors genuinely new options for improving care.
* Maximising business opportunities across your territory, achieving revenue targets and business opportunities and increasing market share
* Demonstrating exceptional therapy area and product knowledge to ensure customer interactions are at a peer-peer level and ensure a strong understanding of the NHS and customer environment
* Working cross-functionally with the wider business to share best practice and market intelligence to maximise business opportunities
* Developing strong, long-lasting relationships with key customers and ensuring you are providing appropriate solutions and excellent customer service
* Identifying and pursing new business opportunities while maintaining existing business relationships
* Developing, implementing and executing strategic account plans that will deliver against sales targets and business objectives, while meeting the needs of your customers
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Experience within haematology and/or oncology
* Demonstrable Key Account Management experience
* Proven sales success within a secondary care environment
* Highly driven, professional and organised
* Good understanding of NHS structure and pharmaceutical industry
Submit your CV for this position via the website or contact Emily Shaw at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.