Regional Operations Manager (Trainee Regional Business Manager) - Diabetes - North East London, Essex and East Anglia
Star is recruiting for a Regional Operations Manager! Our client is a family owned company with a focus on vision and leadership and a commitment to improving health and quality of life within the UK through continued research and development of medical products. This is the perfect opportunity for a driven, achievement-oriented sales professional who is passionate about Diabetes to move into a management role. The successful candidate will be provided with the appropriate training and will have numerous opportunities to progress and develop their career in a leadership role within this innovative organisation.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* A Bachelor or Master's degree in a related field.
* A successful track record in sales with a proven record of high achievement.
* Relevant experience working within Diabetes would be highly beneficial.
* Excellent decision-making skills and the ability to create and deliver a strategic business plan.
* A thorough working knowledge of the UK environment including Local Authorities, the NHS and public health policies, structures, funding streams and processes.
* A successful record of accomplishment in developing relationships with key opinion leaders, patient organizations and other external key stakeholders.
* Strong leadership skills and a real hunger to succeed.
* Ideally ABPI qualified.
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Emily Shaw in the Manchester Office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.