Primary Care Representative - London/Essex
Permanent Star Contract
Primary Care Representative Opportunity with an independent, innovative, research and development driven company!
Our client is a family owned company with a focus on vision and leadership and a commitment to improve health and quality of life within the UK through continuing research and development of medical products. They have a reputation for providing effective products for the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), heart attack, secondary stroke prevention and treatment, high blood pressure, thromboembolic disease, HIV/AIDS, Parkinson's disease, stroke, diabetes and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC). This role offers training, numerous career development and progression opportunities and a competitive package for the successful candidate.
The Primary Care Representative responsibilities will include:
* Selling within the relevant therapeutic area into primary care
* Working with business teams to ensure that KPI's and at met and target customers are met within set timeframes, with all data being logged onto the CRM system.
* Managing and optimizing the budget/resources allocated to projects in order to meet objectives and targets
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Degree level or equivalent and ideally ABPI qualified.
* Sound experience in the relevant therapeutic field (respiratory or diabetes) along with an awareness of brand strategies.
* Experience within a sales role, ideally within the Pharmaceutical arena.
* A good understanding of NHS framework and policies.
* Commercially astute and have strong self-motivation.
* Outstanding communication skills and the ability to build and develop relationships at all levels.
Apply to this amazing opportunity now via the website, or contact Jenny Knock in the Manchester Office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.