International Business Consulting Senior Manager
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
They are looking for someone to provide a business education and consulting service, in order to support Medical Aesthetics clinics across the world to grow their services and optimise their business.
The International Business Consulting Senior Manager's Key Responsibilities:
* To design create and roll out business consulting activities across all countries by leasing with county leads
* Lead cross functional team to design and produce materials
* Collaborate with country leadership teams to communicate activities at a international level and shape the country strategy
* Responsible for ongoing training of business consultants and other stakeholders
* Contribute to defining international programme strategy and identifying opportunities
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Broad consultancy experience at an international level
* Ideally Aesthetics experience
* Strong people management and leadership experience
* Facilitation and training experience for groups and individuals
* Ability and willingness to travel extensively
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in the Bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.