Product Surveillance Co-ordinator
Our client is a multi-speciality healthcare company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products for the Eye Care, Neuromodulator, Skin Care and other speciality markets that enable people to live life to its greatest potential. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
Product Surveillance Co-ordinator's Key Responsibilities include:
* Responsible for recording incoming complaints and adverse events across the EMEA region
* Working across the medical device portfolio, receiving, tracking and logging returned devices
* Creating and submitting reports
* Customer facing role with operating procedure processes
* Ability to make decisions following company procedure
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Excellent customer service ability
* Data recording experience
* High attention to detail
* Experience in the pharmaceutical/medical devices industry would be desirable
Apply for this role via the website or contact Rowena Deswert in the Bath Office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.