Senior Brand Manager-Manchester- competitive salary, Pharmaceutical company!
Our client works in partnership with healthcare professionals with the simple aim of improving patients' lives. They pride themselves on their commitment to research, development, and innovation. Their specialist expertise and impressive portfolio of respiratory, musculoskeletal and cardiovascular products makes them a very reputable and exciting company to work with.
They are looking for a Senior Brand Manager to lead the strategic and tactical planning process for agreed brands, ensuring alignment with local health economy and corporate vision as well as provide effective leadership and coordination of cross-functional brand team via matrix management.
The Senior Brand Manager responsibilities will include:
* Effective line management and development of the specific marketing brand team including Brand Manager and Associate Brand Manager
* Ownership of the strategic brand planning process ensuring alignment with Corporate Marketing
* Successful implementation of national and/or regional tactical plans for specific products aligned to opportunities within local health economy
* Monitor and critically review implementation of tactical plans for assigned products against KPIs
* Creation and delivery of patient support programmes
* Develop and support KOL development initiatives within therapy area
* Full budget responsibility for UK&I promotional investment
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Educated to degree level, preferably in business or marketing
* Experience of leading brand planning process in a Pharma marketing role
* Experience of managing others and/or leading teams successfully via matrix management
* Knowledgeable on NHS structure
* ABPI qualified
To apply please send your CV through via this website, or contact Emma Thomas in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.