Key Account Manager - Men's Health - Inside M25
Star is recruiting for a Key Account Manager! Our client is a medium-sized, global pharmaceutical company that specialises in researching and developing innovative medicines in Men's and Women's healthcare, aimed towards treating conditions such as gynaecological and fertility disorders. As a growing company, with aspirations to expand into even more territories and great products in the pipeline, there's a promising future ahead for ambitious people who want to develop their career with a dynamic company.
Key responsibilities include:
* Achieve account sales goals and objectives consistent with company objectives
* Creating and executing territory and key account plans to achieve stretching targets for the continued growth of your fertility portfolio
* Maintaining a superior level of product and market knowledge to accomplish territory objectives
* Planning and implementing effective professional and patient education programs as required to develop and support key accounts
* Managing the territory budget and accurately report budget activity to your management
* Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with the key healthcare professionals
* Planning, executing, measuring and sharing strategic territory and Key Account plans including the development of fresh initiatives
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level and is ABPI qualified
* Experience within Primary and Secondary Care sales in the pharmaceutical/health care industry with demonstrated success in sales performance
* Experience in large account management
* Previous experience working within Endocrinology or Urology is ideal
* Knowledge of the current NHS structure and private healthcare providers
* Someone who is resilient and tenacious, who is prepared to drive business!
Apply for this Key Account Manager opportunity now via this website or contact Emily Shaw at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.