Key Account Manager - Dermatology - East Midlands/East Anglia
Star Medical has partnered with a fantastic, market leading, dermatology company who are looking to grow sales of their dispensing portfolio by recruiting a team of 3 Key Account Managers to work across the UK. This is a great opportunity for a commercially minded and solutions focused Key Account Manager to really own their business and develop a long-term career as part of their specialised sales team.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Developing and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders in the relevant territory
* Conducting product demonstrations and training for clinical staff
* Developing and maintaining comprehensive clinical and technical product knowledge
* Understanding competition and their products features and strengths in relation your portfolio
* Maintaining existing business and identifying new business opportunities on the territory
* Driving commercial success through achieving regional and local sales targets
* Working cross-functionally with the brand team to develop tools for your team to utilise in the field, e.g. developing ways to communicate complex clinical data into compelling, explanatory information
The ideal Candidate will be/have:
* Demonstrable sales success working in a collaborative environment
* Minimum 3 years' experience of working with dispensing practices
* Strong existing relationships within key dispensing accounts across the region
* Strong organisational and time management skills
* Highly motivated individual, looking for full accountability over territory
* Excellent interpersonal skills, essential to building long-term relationships and influencing NHS personnel at the highest level to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
In return you will get:
* A competitive salary and benefits package
* Autonomy and the chance to visibly demonstrate your success
* The opportunity to work in a positive and engaging business environment
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Emily Shaw at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.