Relationship Manager/Account Director - Kent (flexibility for home working) - Pharmaceuticals
Star is currently recruiting for a Relationship Manager! Our client is a thriving consultancy company who specialises is supporting pharmaceutical companies build their launch capabilities. They pride themselves on delivering consistently high-quality candidates from their experienced and proficient team.
The responsibilities of the Relationship Manager:
* Owning a selection of existing clients with responsibility & accountability for the running, management, and future business development of these clients
* Negotiating renewals and ensuring all paperwork is updated in a timely manner
* Identifying and delivering upon upsell opportunities to both current and new clients inside our client's existing portfolio
* Forming networks within existing client portfolio to drive opportunities and maintaining client retention
* Using advanced consultative selling skills to excite, engage and retain customers
* Working collaboratively across our client's team to achieve business targets
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Excellent experience within the pharmaceutical industry, ideally both client & agency side having launched or been involved with a pharma brand launch
* Ability to network and rapidly build highly professional relationships internally and externally (colleagues, free-lancers, agencies, clients)
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Ability to manage a variety of clients and direct them towards agreed objectives
* Keen eye for process and rigour to drive profitable execution of projects
Apply for this opportunity now via the website, or contact Emma Thomas at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.