Therapy Area Specialist - Diabetes - Norfolk, Suffolk and N Essex
Star is recruiting for a Therapy Area Specialist opportunity with an independent, innovative, research and development driven company!
Our client is a family owned company with a focus on vision and leadership and a commitment to improve health and quality of life within the UK through continuing research and development of medical products. They have a reputation for providing effective products for the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), heart attack, secondary stroke prevention and treatment, high blood pressure, thromboembolic disease, HIV/AIDS, Parkinson's disease, stroke, diabetes and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Responsibilities of a Therapy Area Specialist:
* Developing Stakeholder maps and maintaining knowledge of customer needs, engagement plans and competitor's products
* Effectively using all resources to promote our client's products, as well as working collaboratively with support functions to provide the best service to customers
* Developing and maintaining key relationships with consultants, payors and other relevant decision makers
* Analysing and interpreting clinical sales data to relate information to greater team members and highlighting business opportunities
* Implementing agreed actions to maximise advocacy and patient access
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Degree level or equivalent and ABPI qualified
* Sound experience in the relevant therapeutic field along with awareness of brand strategies
* Good understanding of NHS framework and policies
* Due to the highly competitive nature of the product area applicants will need to be commercially astute and have strong self-motivation
* Excellent negotiation and project management skills
* Good experience at secondary care level, and exposure to creating new formularies and patient pathways
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Emily Shaw at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.