Regional Market Access Manager - North East England/Yorkshire
Our client is a leading biopharmaceutical company whose substantial reinvestment into R&D is creating products at both early and late stage development. With a focus on core business areas of oncology, nephrology, and immunology/allergy, they discover and develop innovative new drugs aiming to become a global specialty pharmaceutical company which contributes to the health and well-being of people around the world.
Reporting into the National Manager, as Regional Market Access Manager you will implement and action strategic plans to improve the brands to the optimal levels in line with market access and brand objectives.
This will be achieved by creating and maintaining professional relationships with relevant stakeholders in the NHS in order to promote and support their portfolio, whilst building productive relationships with a broad range of NHS organisations to improve the level of market access in your region.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Creating and implementing the business and market access plans to enable uptake and implementation of formularies/guidelines across CCGs/APCs/Trusts/new models of care as they evolve
* Commercial responsibility of developing existing and new brands through value generating evaluations by engaging in local NHS protocols
* To be the (Regional) NHS specialist and product expert with in-depth knowledge of the current structure, policies and workings of the NHS (STP/ICS, new models of care and the Long-Term Plan)
* Contact with patient organisations, professional groups, investigator sites, academic institutions and clinical networks in line with the brand strategy
Your suitability for the role will be defined by:
* Extensive experience in pharmaceutical sales (including KAM / Market Access type roles)
* Background of strong networking and influencing skills with key personnel involved in policy and prescribing decision-making, and proven delivery of outcomes in a commissioning environment
* Excellent planning, organisation and communication skills
* Advanced consultative selling skills
* Ability to analyse and interpret data with a curious mind, with the capability to spot patterns and make connections
For more information please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644