Clinical Support Specialist - Neuro & ICU
Location: London and South East
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices and Technology
Our Client is a family owned medical device distribution company who are going through a period of significant growth, therefore they are currently recruiting for a clinical specialist to support their commercial function within the South East of England.
The client distributes a large range of products from innovative high - end capital equipment to small disposable products. The role will consist of working with high quality products. In order to succeed the chosen candidate will need to have confidence working with specialist products and demonstrating a high degree of credibility and clinical knowledge with key stakeholders within the clinical and commercial teams. The main therapy areas of focus will involve; Neurosurgery & Neuro ICU as well as ENT Surgery.
* Having extensive knowledge of Neurology and Neuro-surgical products
* Supporting the commercial team with clinical expertise to aid selling into key accounts
* Training and uncovering commercial opportunities with surgeons and consultants in hospital theatres
* Providing clinical support for customers
* Nurture current clients and develop relationships with new ones
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Experience working within Neurosurgery& Neuro ICU, ENT Surgery and ICU
* Qualified in Neuro ICU nursing
* Experience working with consultants in Neuro
* Preferably any experience with CSF management, ICP, Surgical Drills or temperature management
* We would also consider an experienced commercial clinical nurse advisor
* Large annual bonus
* Private medical care
* Lunch allowance
* Company car
* Mobile phone
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Jon Woodrow In the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.