Account Director - Bristol - healthcare advertising and marketing agency!
We are delighted to be partnering with a pure healthcare advertising and marketing agency who are fascinated by the opportunities presented by new healthcare technologies, treatments and methods of care and exist to enhance the way these transformative ideas are presented to the people that matter.
They are currently recruiting for an Account Director to lead, manage and coach an account team to achieve exacting standards of work and a culture of continuous improvement.
The Account Director responsibilities will include:
* Managing the effective and efficient flow of work through allocated teams and wider business
* Directing and developing accounts by leading clients, agency teams and internal colleagues in future growth
* Overseeing and directing the strategic and operational aspects of accounts
* Establishing strong and trusted relationships with senior stakeholders and clients
* Developing accounts to achieve significant growth ahead of target
* Supporting new business initiatives with the Managing Director and Client Services Director
* Positively contributing to the culture of the business and helping to grow employee value proposition
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Experience working within the Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices industry
* Experience working within an advertising and/or marketing agency
* Directing sizeable accounts (each >£250k per annum)
* Client management and account management as well as team management experience
* CIM qualification or Marketing degree desirable
To apply please send your CV through via this website or contact Emma Thomas in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.