Eyecare Associate Director
Initial 12 month contract
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
We have an extremely exciting opportunity for a high-profile director to join the Eyecare team and to work within a progressive learning forum for healthcare specialists, with the aim of advancing scientific knowledge and improving patient outcomes.
This is an opportunity to join at a very exciting time to support two very high profile launches in Eye care and to work with a company with a strong heritage in Ophthalmology
Eyecare Associate Director Key Responsibilities:
* Development and implementation of strategic plan for medical education initiatives, supporting international execution
* Managing and liaising with relevant KOLs and help shape advocacy programmes
* Develop and distribute scientific and clinical material and medical content
* Supporting the international advisory boards
* Management of the tour calendar and international countries involved
* Collaborative working with the training team, marketing and medical affairs
* Delivery of key project meetings across Europe, APAC and LACAN
* Management of direct reports
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Extensive experience of medical education within the pharma or medical device industry
* Ability to travel extensively
* A proven background within KOL development
* Science degree, BSc minimum
* Ophthalmology background would be desirable but not essential
* Ability to understand clinical and scientific information
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in the bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.