Business Development Manager - Community
Location: Home based - England (North)
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices and Technology
Our Client is a leading global provider of medical devices for the hospital, emergency, home and specialist environments. Their products are used during critical and intensive care, surgery, post-operative care during recovery, and in a series of high-end home infusion therapies.
Our client is well positioned to invest in continuous improvement, technological innovation and customer service. They are looking to recruit a new Business Development Manager, as they are in need of an experienced candidate that is able to identify market opportunities and guide the company to these successful goals.
You will be responsible for growing the client's current portfolio, whilst also developing and growing their current market share. There are great opportunities for career progression, and you will have the chance to work for a company that really cares for the welfare of all patients they reach.
* Developing strategic targets to increase market share
* Identifying gaps in the market to expand into
* Develop relationships with expanding distributors
* Create relationships with new distributors
* Identify competitors and their products
* Demonstrate understanding of customers products and their usefulness in a clinical setting
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Experience in a similar role
* Experience working with distributors and wholesalers
* Experience selling medical devices
* Educated to degree standard or have relevant qualifications
* Experience in the medical industry
* Ability to work autonomously
* Bonus: 20% upon the achievement of the revenue targets
* Company Car
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Lauren Alexander the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.