Hospital Territory Manager - Ophthalmology - North of England
Our client brings visionary ideas to eye health. With products available in more than 100 countries worldwide, they offer one of the world's most comprehensive portfolios of eye health products to consumers and eye care professionals.
They have created a culture of fast decision making and a spirit of full entrepreneurship for its people.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join this results-driven team as a Territory Manager for their Pharmaceutical division and help realise your career potential.
This sales role will report into the Business Unit Head for Pharma & Aesthetics. You will be responsible for NHS and Private Hospitals with the aim to achieve the desired growth and profitability. Working with senior stakeholders in our target clients, you are key to ensure you are ahead of the competition across all your prescription products.
* Significant demonstrable ability to grow business in a pharmaceutical sales environment
* Knowledge of NHS structures and hospital sales
* Ability to effectively network within a clinical or hospital environment
* Ability to demonstrate a significant level of expertise in a chosen field and be able to put this across to clinical staff
* Sales drive: hungry for success. Strives to meet tough targets
* Embraces change: adapts style to customers and circumstances
Our client believes strongly in high performance through the strength of our local teams. Their employees are passionate about making a difference to people's health.
They reward their people offering an attractive salary, bonus and benefits package.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644