Account Manager - Pain Management - Hampshire
Star is working with a leading research-based pharmaceutical company and worldwide leader in pain management to recruit an Account Manager for the Hampshire territory. The company has pain treatment as their main focus and they are dedicated to developing new ways to treat pain more effectively in order to advance current therapies, with the end user constantly in-mind. Despite their worldwide pharmaceutical company status, the company is still family-owned and retains this family feel in everything they do.
Responsibilities of an Account Manager:
* Developing formularies, guidelines, patient pathways, service specifications, local commissioning/providers plans so that they include pain and the company's products where appropriate
* Ensuring positive demonstrable outcomes for company products, patients and the NHS
* Proactively anticipating and addressing the needs of prescriber, payer or healthcare provision influencer customers with regard to budgetary or guidelines implementation
* Ensuring company product advocacy with payers and commissioners with specific focus on the following customers; Health Board, LCG, CHP, CCG, CSU, Trust Area Teams, Academic Networks, APCs and Medicine Optimisation bodies, alongside Key Clinicians
* Working cross functionally with internal market access partners
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Pharmaceutical sales or key account management experience in both primary and secondary care
* Evidence of managing complex NHS decision making with formulary and guideline development
* Analytical thinking skills
* Excellent IT and communication skills
* Degree or other relevant qualification
Apply for this incredible opportunity now via the website, or contact David Alexander at the Bath Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.