Business Development Executive-Field-based (UK and Germany) - competitive salary, global device company!
We are delighted to be partnering with a world-leading medical devices company who are committed to pushing back the boundaries of medical diagnostics in cardio-respiratory care.
They are currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive to develop new Clinical Trail business with new customers as well as developing tactics and strategies to build close relationships with prospective customers and build a pipeline of qualified opportunities.
The Business Development Executive responsibilities will include:
* Achieving revenue targets as per Clinical Trails Growth Plan by identifying new opportunities in the assigned geography and with target customers
* Collaborate with the marketing team to create and implement marketing materials that educate and inform potential customers
* Responsibility for driving new business, supporting and promoting corporate strategy and initiatives and developing and executing area business plans
* Liaising with internal teams and departments to ensure customer requirements are understood and advise clients of any difficulties/challenges with proposed solutions
* Executing and monitoring bids submitted with all the clients in the area of responsibility
* Accurately forecasting new business revenues
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Results orientated/metrics driven with CRM systems knowledge
* Extensive industry experience
* Sales experience to the Pharmaceutical industry essential
* Understanding of Data Protection
* Excellent communication skills
* Bilingual in German and English
To apply please send your CV through via this website or contact Emma Thomas in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.