Business Account Executive - 12-month Maternity cover
Territory: Leicester to Cornwall
Star has partnered with an amazing company to recruit for a Business Account Executive! Our client is one of the UK's leading suppliers of clinical medicines to healthcare professionals.
They are looking target and expand their business portfolio in both Human Healthcare and the Veterinary sector and therefore are looking for a candidate to identify and build significant relationships with existing and new customers in order to promote our customers range of products.
Responsibilities of the role:
* Managing and developing the entire sales cycle, from lead generation and lead management to prospecting, arranging appointments, preparing proposals and presentations, negotiating and closing
* Effectively meeting (and exceeding) sales targets as set by management team
* Ensuring that all sales opportunities are fully captured and explored
* Building and maintaining customer base to ensure that all activity is accurately documented and circulated to relevant departments via a weekly report
* Identifying and sharing resources, tactics and techniques with the greater team
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Demonstrable experience with achievements in business planning
* Pharma background with the appropriate qualification is desirable, but not essential
* Excellent people skills as this is a customer and client facing environment
* High level sales experience, selling new and existing products within the pharmaceutical sector
* Analytical with the ability to interpret information, news, data and research quickly - and distil the most important information to build intelligent sales strategies
* As the role has a large territory, the candidate should be able to travel and manage schedule for days away
Apply for this unique opportunity now via the website or contact Leigh Deakin!!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.