Medical Sales Representative - North East and Cumbria
A new generation syndicated team with Star - the pharma industry's most preferred recruitment agency and CSO*!
Star is looking for a medical sales representative to join us as part of our syndicated team covering the North East and Cumbria. Our investment in our people, infrastructure and analytics is propelling us towards our goal of becoming the UK and Ireland's undisputed market leader in outsourcing, making this a really exciting time to join us. This also allows us to offer our employees the best of both worlds - the resources of a large organisation with the care of a small business.
Employed on a Star contract, you will be part of a syndicated team working with one of Europe's fastest growing specialty pharmaceutical companies. The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary and bonus opportunities, a fully expensed company car, Life Assurance, Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme and other benefits.
The ideal candidate for the role of Medical Sales Representative will have/be:
* The ability to leverage your knowledge of products and marketing strategies to achieve sales and activity targets on your territory across primary and secondary care
* Able to create and nurture relationships with key opinion leaders/accounts
* An up to date knowledge of the national NHS environment and local challenges
* Able to provide accurate and timely reporting as required
* The ability to adhere to the ABPI code of conduct and Star's purpose, values and principles at all times
* Ambitious, motivated, resilient and a problem-solver
* A conscientious, honourable team worker
* Able to take ownership of your role and be determined to make things happen. For graduates, you must be able to demonstrate that you've thoroughly researched the medical sales representative role.
Apply for this role now via the website or contact Jenny Knock in the Manchester office
*Pf Company Perception, Motivation and Satisfaction survey, 2016
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.