Sales Manager - Oncology - South England
Star is recruiting for an Oncology Sales Manager! Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a simple vision - to produce exceptional medicines that change tomorrow for patients in need. They strive to develop therapies that are first-in-class and best-in-class. Treatments that offer patients and their doctors genuinely new options for improving care.
Responsibilities of a Sales Manager:
* Ensuring sales targets, market share and other key performance indicators are achieved at a regional level, contributing to national targets
* Effectively leading the KAM teams by providing direction and close coaching support in field; and being able to energise the team towards a vision and achievement of set objectives
* Collaborating closely in the development and implementation of the marketing strategies and sales force effectiveness
* Producing regular and comprehensive reports with respect to sales performance
* Identifying opportunities for business growth and commercial strategies
* Remaining current with changes in the NHS both nationally and locally to ensure that regionally plans are developed and adapted accordingly
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Proven pharma sector experience with strong customer focus
* Demonstrable experience working within Oncology is critical, in particular solid tumour and haematology
* Degree or equivalent qualification
* Strong management skills with a minimum of 2 years' experience
* Excellent time management and prioritisation skills and proven project management capabilities
* Previous coaching and collaboration skills
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Leigh Deakin!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.