Business Development Manager
Location: South West England
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client is looking for a Regional Business Development Manager to maintain and grow their current portfolio of accounts and clients. Our client specialises in developing medical grade skin care products. Their luxurious formulation and innovative ingredients provide a comprehensive skin care line that provides customers with the satisfaction of having clear beautiful skin.
Our client listens to demands in the market and understands the composition behind different skin types and conditions, therefore they are unique in the way that they want to provide all their customers with the chance to utilise their products.
A business development manager will help them promote their customised skin care line, while demonstrating and providing treatments within clinics in your region.
* Day to day management of your territory and new leads
* Have exceptional knowledge of the brand and competitors of the company
* Arranging and attending appointments with prospective new business
* Working alongside the sales director to develop strategies of increasing opportunities to meet with new businesses in the industry
* Diagnose skin conditions effectively
* Be able to provide treatments to clinic owners and therapists
* Provide insight and training for each product sold, to ensure clients are delivering correct procedures.
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* The ability to build rapport with clients
* The ability to provide information effectively
* Great organisation skills
* The ability to work autonomously while making decisions
* A strong sales background
* Solid track records in business and account management.
* Degree level education
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Sarah Whitby in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.