Senior Marketing Manager - Haematology - Cambridge based
Our client is one of the world's leading independent biotechnology companies, with a global turnover in excess of $20 billion and over 19,000 employees. For more than 30 years, they have pioneered biotechnology breakthroughs, to bring state-of-the-art medicines from laboratory to the patient.
They have a rich heritage in Haematology and currently have a robust pipeline.
Reporting directly into the Director Haematology UK, this is a critical role within their team. Working closely with the Director, you will play a lead role in shaping and influencing Haematology strategy and will act as the Brand Ambassador for the UK, supporting with activity and insight across the whole portfolio.
As the UK first point of contact for the European Brand leadership team, the incumbent will play a key role as part of a cross-functional team to develop and deliver full brand plans in strategic alignment with the global brand team.
You will also provide line management support to other members of the Brand team.
* Customer facing sales/local access or account manager role (with documented success)
* Strong financial acumen and analytical capability
* Fully fluent in regulatory framework and code of practice (ABPI / IPHA)
* Experience of leading a cross functional team
* Experience of working with multichannel including digital
* Experience in market access/launch
* Value Based Health Care experience
A Competitive Basic Salary and Benefits package will be paid.
Please apply online or call Huw Nicholas on 0131 553 6644