Theragnostic Specialist - Oncology - South East UK
Our client is an innovative radiopharmaceutical company developing, producing and commercializing molecular nuclear medicine theragnostics.
They are passionate about improving patient health by leading innovation in nuclear medicine and are looking for people who share their commitment to this goal.
Over the last 17 years they have grown from a small team to a specialty nuclear pharmaceutical company with over 800 employees across 13 countries.
As part of the expansion of their UK Commercial function, they are seeking outstanding Key Account Managers to join this ground breaking company at locations throughout the UK.
* Build/maintain excellent relationships with relevant stakeholders and appropriately fulfil their requests for information and/or expertise (predominantly Consultants in Oncology, Gastroenterology and Endocrinology)
* Function as the main contact person and project leader for all aspects related to driving patient referrals to Centres of Excellence and referral centres
* Communicate the benefits of the therapy to target audiences and collaborate with colleagues to achieve UK commercial goals
* Map defined accounts and referral patterns to identify relevant customers
* Facilitate timely feedback to the company regarding account business trends, changes in the therapeutic landscape including competitive insights, industry issues and business opportunities and use this knowledge to further business goals
*Experience in a field-based key account management/sales position from within the UK pharmaceutical industry
* Track record of sales success and a true desire to work within a specialist secondary care environment
* Experience with managing large accounts including strategic planning, project management, problem solving and execution
* Able to build trustful relationships with all relevant stakeholders
* Aptitude to take on and communicate clearly complex scientific and medical information
* Demonstrate initiative and a willingness to work hands-on and with a sense of urgency, in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
* Exceptional organizational and time management skills
* Team focus and hands on mentality
This is a tremendous opportunity to progress your career in an organisation with exciting growth plans and cutting edge technology.
Excellent basic salary, bonus and benefits.
For further information about this role please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.