Customer Care Specialist
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices and Technology
Would you like to work for a company that has aims to become a globally recognised brand by 2020? Our client is looking to revolutionise the way they help their patients, in order to ensure a better quality of life for each and every patient that comes into contact with them.
Our client is a UK-based company that specialises in manufacturing products within Wound Care, Skin Management and Ostomy, and distributing into Primary and Secondary Healthcare sectors.
Our client is looking for a Customer Care Specialist to be a first point of contact for all customers, and to be the go-to person for customer service and new customer generation. They are looking for someone with great communication skills, flexibility and initiative. If you are looking for a role within customer service, and if you want to work for a dynamic company, apply today!
* You will report daily to the Customer Service Manager
* Conducting welcome calls and writing welcome letters to new patients
* Ensure you are completing enough calls, in line with your KPI targets
* Be a primary point of contact for customers for repeat prescriptions - this will involve phone calls and emails
* Promoting all services of the company resulting in customer generation
* Keeping up to date with the patient database
* Minimise delays in customer service responses
* Assist the customer service department with any duties and tasks that need completing
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Knowledge of the Medical/Healthcare sectors
* Experience in a telephone-based role
* Excellent organisation skills
* Someone who is professional while building a rapport with customers
* Experience in a customer service
* Someone who can be flexible and multitask
If you are interested in this role apply soon as the client is looking to run recruitment events for shortlisted candidates on the 22nd June and the 25th June 2019. The events will be held in the Harrow/Watford area, where you will have the chance to meet some of the team, and to learn more about the company.
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Sarah Whitby in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.