Feasibility Analytics Specialist
12 month contract Opportunity
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
Within this role you will be responsible for helping with recruitment strategies and aiding start up activities for Global Clinical Trials. Activities will include site identification and vendor management for confidentially agreements (CDA's) and Site Feasibility Questionnaire (SFQ) collection.
A Pharma background isn't required and therefore if you have the desire to learn and strong attention to detail, time management and excellent communication skills, then this would present a great opportunity for someone looking to build a career within clinical operations
Feasibility Analytics Specialist Key Responsibilities:
* Manage site identification, quality control and vendor contract status and spend
* Maintain site identification related data
* Work closely with vendors providing recruitment and site optimization
* Analyse recruitment vendor proposals and prepare comparison materials
* Gather recruitment data, track and report recruitment strategies
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Degree educated in BA or BSc.
* Work experience in pharmaceutical or CRO would be desirable
* Understanding of the clinical trial management process
* Excellent customer service, communication, planning & organizational skills
Apply now via the website or contact Rowena Deswert in the bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.