Key Account Manager - Immunology - Leeds, Newcastle, Sheffield and Hull
Permanent Star Contract
Star is recruiting for a Key Account Manager! Our client is a global leader in the plasma protein biotherapies industry, creating biotherapies that are used to treat serious and rare conditions. Whether they are manufacturing and marketing effective products or researching and developing innovative biotherapies, they are first and foremost focused on fulfilling their customers' needs with the aim to improve the quality of life.
Main Responsibilities will be:
* Working closely with medical professionals across a wide variety of departments including the following: Clinicians (Neurology, Haematology, Immunology), Pharmacists, Nurses, CMU and Procurement officers
* Visiting and providing educational support within identified accounts
* Prioritising accounts on region in order to maximize sales growth
* Achieving the company's sales revenue and gross profit targets set for the territory with a main focus on achieving KPIs quarterly
* Ensuring that all customer contact and all other company activities and materials remain in compliance with the ABPI Code of Practice and company SOPs
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent preferably in a science discipline and a professional qualification such as RGN would be ideal
* Minimum of four years successful hospital selling experience, preferably in a specialist environment
* A results-driven individual, with excellent experience in planning and negotiating
* Dedicated to meeting expectations of internal and external customers
Apply for this amazing opportunity now via the website or contact Kelly Beetham at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.