Primary Care Specialist - Anticoagulation - Hull, East Riding and Scarborough
Are you an exceptional medical sales specialist who thrives on delivering strong sales results? Do you want to be part of a market leading team promoting an anticoagulation product into primary care?
Star is recruiting for an exciting national team of driven and enthusiastic primary care specialists who will be working with a global pharmaceutical company who have an impressive reputation for innovation.
Ideal candidates will have/be:
* Proven success of working in a key account capacity
* Strategically minded with strong commercial acumen
* An understanding of the NHS and its challenges
* Degree qualified in a relevant subject such as Science or Business
* Experience of working to sales targets in a customer-facing role
* Aware of the ABPI Code of Practice
* Driven and enthusiastic, able to drive your own success
* The ability to build strong, long-term relationships
* Anticoagulation or Cardiovascular experience (highly advantageous but not essential)
Alternatively, this organisation will consider an enthusiastic and driven graduate looking for their first role in the medical sales industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking company that strives to make sure employees feel challenged and rewarded, while boasting a diverse culture which embraces admirable values and customs. Excellent package and bonus-earning potential.
Apply for this Primary Care Specialist opportunity via the website or contact Kelly Beetham in the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.