Senior Product Manager, Dermatology- West London- niche Pharmaceutical company!
We are delighted to be partnering with a specialist, international Pharmaceutical company that is dedicated to providing access to innovative treatments that make a significant difference for people with cancer and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions.
They are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to take responsibility for the full Dermatology franchise and as well as owning and driving the development and implementation of the strategic and tactical brand plan.
The Senior Product Manager responsibilities will include:
* KOL development as well as working closely with the cross functional medical, field, insights, finance and access teams
* Demonstrating a strong strategic vision for the brands within the portfolio
* Providing coaching, guidance and authorisation
* Being able to influence decisions and strategy at a wider above country level to help shape future strategy
* Having ultimate accountability and responsibility for forecasting budgets, operational plans and strategy
* Championing business development opportunities as well as being able to securely sign off and provide strong business cases for additional resource
* Ability to build trusted and lasting relationships with thought leaders in the therapy area
* Ensuring effective role out of marketing campaigns to the field team via cycle meetings
* Managing marketing budgets to ensure expenditure is aligned with the brand plan
* Generating support for ideas and plans through persuasion and consensus
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* 3-5 years marketing experience within the Pharmaceutical industry
* Immunology experience is advantageous
* Strong analytical
* Team working and capability to work for objectives
* Marketing research and new product development experience highly desirable
To apply please send your CV through via this website, or contact Emma Thomas in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.