Sales Executive, Anaesthesia & Emergency
Location: East and West Midlands, South West including South Wales
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices and Technology
Our client is a well established provider of high quality single use medical and surgical devices. They are a leading provider of intravenous access devices to the NHS. They pride themselves on helping a large pool of healthcare professionals offer the best care and practice to their patients, in order to allow improvement and prevention of health complications.
The client has many business units dedicated to working on several therapy areas. This role requires a dedicated product expert to support the client's customers in the Anaesthesia and Emergency therapy area.
Your role will be based in the South East of England, you will need to be confident and competent in this territory to be able to have autonomous working and develop your own patch of business. You will be responsible for achieving the areas sales targets as well as monitoring and managing existing business in this territory, under the direction of the Business Unit Manager.
* Develop and demonstrate a high standard of product knowledge and selling skills.
* To sell the range of products in-line with the current sales strategy to ensure success of accounts and growth.
* You will need to take initiative when creating a structure for your territory and the product range you will have in this area
* Organising and running promotional product meetings, training and symposia for medical and nursing staff.
* Work closely with colleagues and managers to plan and execute strategies
* Achieve targets in regional accounts and product group ranges.
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Solid medical device sales experience, with an excellent demonstrable sales track record.
* Great account management experience
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Sound IT knowledge and the ability to build strong relationships with clients and staff
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Sarah Whitby in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.