Location: East Midlands
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Due to company expansion, our client is looking to recruit a highly motivated individual to join their Centralised Solutions sales team in East Midlands.
Our client is an innovative personalised healthcare provider; their aim is to provide a better future for their patients. They aim to achieve their objectives by helping both healthcare professionals and patients achieve improved clinical and health-economic outcomes.
They provide robust, easy to use point-of-care (POC) diagnostic testing solutions to primary care. By providing immediate INR, cardiac marker, d-dimer and health screening results, enabling treatment decisions to be made more quickly. They individualise themselves by bringing medical innovations to UK Blood Science Laboratories.
If you are interested in working for an expanding company, as a dedicated sales person then this could be the job for you!
* New customer generation
* Responsible for overseeing important account sales strategies
* Successfully executing the product portfolio in your territory
* Having a creative approach when ensuring all sales procedures are completed in time
* Engaging with all levels of senior management
* Identifying market changes in the NHS
* Identifying gaps and benefits in the market
* Developing new strategies to result in pushing and maintaining the client's current position in the market
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Educated to degree standard in Life Sciences or Business Management
* Someone with the ability to project manage
* Extensive track record in diagnostics sales
* The ability to generate new business acquisitions
* The ability to communicate and build strong client partnerships with a wide array of NHS stakeholders
* Up to date knowledge of current NHS systems and structures
* Large target driven bonus
* Company car
* Flexible benefits plan
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Sarah Whitby in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.