Part-time Field Development Coach - Anticoagulation - South UK
Star is recruiting for an exciting national team of driven and enthusiastic primary care specialists who will be working with a global pharmaceutical company who have an impressive reputation for innovation.
As part of this team build our client also requires a part-time Field Development Coach.
Ideal candidates will have/be:
* A strong coaching background
* Proven success in coaching of commercial teams
* Exceptional influencing skills
* Demonstrable ability to build strong, long term relationships
* Previous field and/or head office training experience highly desirable
* Demonstrable track record of success in selling & Key Account Management
* Strong analytical skills
* Adaptable to change
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking company that strives to make sure employees feel challenged and rewarded, while boasting a diverse culture which embraces admirable values and customs. Excellent package and bonus-earning potential.
Apply for this part-time Field Development Coach opportunity via the website or contact Leigh Deakin!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.