Location: South East
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices and Technology
Our client has over 40 years of research and development in the world of hearing implants and solutions for both children and adults worldwide. Working in partnership with Hearing Implant cenrtes throughout the UK, they achieve the best possible hearing outcomes for patients. If you would like to join a company where their company values are at their heart, and would be proud to change the lives of people with hearing loss then this may be the right role for you.
Your role will be based in the South West of England, you will need to be confident and competent in this territory to be able to have autonomous working and develop your own patch of business you will need to regulate yourself.
* You will provide customers with the most up to date product and scientific information - engage and develop their interest and intent to choose their products
* You will conduct presentations to clientsand explain the unique benefits compared with competitors
* The role will oversee the negotiating process with new clients and finalising contracts with them. You will also stay informed about any new activities of the health services in the area.
* Attend and advise in surgery and at Temporal Bone Laboratories, attend fitting appointments with clinical specialists and provide general advice on candidacy, liaising with their excellent clinical colleagues both in the UK and abroad for opinion and guidance on patient's clinical suitability.
* Identify and support new business opportunities in both established clinics and appropriate new ENT / Audiology units.
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Ideally attained a bachelor's degree in a relevant area to the role
* Extensive experience in a successful sales role, that was preferably in the clinical environment
* Proven medical sales experience essential Audiology / ENT / surgical / medical device preferred
* The client is looking for a hard-working individual with a professional attitude and the motivation to work hardand above all change lives!
* The successful candidate will interact with customers, colleagues and anyone else within their role in a manner reflective of these values together with the company's brand, culture and expertise.
* You will be happy with attending clinic visits, national and international training, events and bi-monthly meetings at their UK head office
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Jon Woodrow at the Bath Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.