Key Account Manager - Mental Health - Scotland
Our client is a European specialty pharmaceutical group dedicated to partnering, discovering and developing innovative, value-added products that improve the quality of life and help people to enjoy longer, healthier and more productive lives.
Their success as a healthcare enterprise will benefit not only the patients whose needs they meet but all their stakeholders who they serve - customers, shareholders, employees and their families.
As part of their exciting growth plans in the UK, they are seeking a talented Key Account Manager at the location shown.
You will be accountable for:
- Delivering on-target sales growth in target key accounts within the territory
- Production and implementation of a detailed territory business plan
- Generating and maintaining strong and cooperative customer relationships
- Identification of key trends in the local NHS environment across treatment settings
- Mapping patient flows and commissioning funding flows across both secondary and primary care services and identify points of leverage/bottlenecks
- Driving the development of commercially positive formulary, guideline and protocol inclusions in target accounts across both secondary and primary care. This includes securing of reimbursement (where appropriate), permission to prescribe, as well as the subsequent implementation and business pull-through
- Delivering other business-critical market access projects e.g. service redesign/shared care guidelines
Your suitability for the role will be defined by your previous successes in a similar role, within a secondary care setting.
Ideally, you will have had the opportunity to launch a specialist product and have a detailed understanding of the NHS e.g. commissioning and patient pathways, gaining market access at a local level (through formulary inclusion at both Trust and CCG levels).
You will also be a self-starter with a positive "can do" attitude and exceptional interpersonal, selling and communication skills.
Excellent basic salary plus benefits are available.
For further information please contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.