Hospital Account Executive - Neurology - Midlands, East England and wales
Star is excited to be recruiting for a Hospital Account Executive! Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with an exceptional name in a number of general and specialist medicine therapy areas including, cardiovascular, diabetes and oncology. This organisation has an exceptional product pipeline and a number of high-profile product launches forecast for the next few years.
Key responsibilities of the Hospital Account Executive:
* Delivering on sales targets through account excellence and customer engagement
* Identifying key customers and developing/maintaining relationships in order to promote the client's products and services in line with customer needs while delivering market growth
* Developing and demonstrating knowledge of therapy area, current treatments and future advances to retain competitive advantage
* Developing and maintaining skills required which will deliver the account plans and add value to customers whilst achieving our client's targets
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Previous experience in a commercial environment with successful results, ideally within the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry
* Sound understanding of the NHS and identifying key customers and decision makers
* Ability to drive the development and execution of shared business plans
* ABPI qualification is advantageous
* In-depth knowledge of the key product therapeutic area and ability to use that knowledge effectively in customer interactions is ideal
Apply for this amazing opportunity now via the website or contact Asha Kacha at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.