Marketing Manager - Acute Therapies - Western Europe
* Innovative & recognised medical device 'hospital based' portfolio
* Can be based anywhere in the UK - the role will involve significant European travel
This innovative, international healthcare company have built a powerful reputation across a range of medical device markets and has a strong global presence.
This newly created role as a Marketing Manager Western Europe will be working with their successful Acute Care portfolio and have responsibility for the European marketplace. This role will have a high level of autonomy to deliver commercial success for the business and to shape and grow the market and portfolio in the coming years.
You will have responsibility for a more international product launch, so some international marketing experience is preferred. However, a talented UK based marketer who is looking for the next step will also be considered.
The role will have overall marketing responsibility for their digital marketing activities across the region, so it's imperative that you can also be capable & hands on when required from a marketing perspective.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Strategic marketing experience - including digital marketing
* UK based or European experience - essential
* Medical device or healthcare experience - essential
* Flexible approach - the role involves a lot of travel around Europe
In return you can expect an attractive financial package and chance to represent an ambitious market, international market leader.
To find out more please call us on 0131 553 6644 or apply online.