Associate Director, Consumer Strategy- Buckinghamshire - 12 month contract - global Pharmaceutical Company!
We are delighted to be partnering with a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming product launches and their people and performance among the best in the world.
They are currently looking for an Associate Director, Consumer Strategy to join their Facial Aesthetics team on a 12 month basis to develop and cascade international strategy for consumer engagement as well as develop a multimedia plan and content to drive consumers along the journey to successful aesthetic outcomes.
The Associate Director, Consumer Strategy responsibilities will include:
* Defining consumer strategy across facial aesthetics utilising knowledge gained from market research and trend report
* Leading marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness and drive considerers through digital channels to improve accessibility to treatment
* Developing strategies to support normalisation of the medical aesthetics category, executed through PR, events, media and influencers
* Developing in clinic engagement programmes to increase the likelihood of a considerer receiving a successful aesthetic outcome
* Managing promotional budget, creative/communication and media agencies
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* University degree in Science of Business related disciplines
* Extensive marketing experience at a national/regional/international level
* Consumer engagement experience including media planning
* Digital experience including social media marketing
* Dermatology, skin care or aesthetics experience desirable
To apply please send your CV through via this website, or contact Emma Thomas in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.