Regional Account Manager - Gene Therapy - Midlands / SW England / Wales
Exciting team build!
Our client is committed to moving gene therapies into the commercial setting for patients and families devastated by rare neurological genetic diseases. They are looking for outstanding commercial Account Managers with a passion for rare diseases to join this ground-breaking company.
* Build/maintain excellent relationships with relevant stakeholders and appropriately fulfil their requests for information and/or expertise
* Function as the main contact person and project leader for all aspects related to supporting gene therapy pathway at treatment centres, neuromuscular (NM) Centres of Excellence and referral centres
* Communicate the benefits of gene therapy to target audiences and collaborate with colleagues to achieve UK commercial goals
* Support NM centres in establishing and developing their referral network
* Act as expert in gene therapy, diagnostic, reimbursement and supply chain questions in the centres
* Support information and education towards early diagnosis/referral
* Extensive in field-based key account positions in specialist disease areas
* Launch experience with specialist disease indications and academic hospitals required
* Track record of success in specialized service environments including hospital organizations and financial structures, patient flows to centres of excellence, ordering and reimbursement processes in in- and out-patient care
* Experience with managing large accounts including strategic planning, project management, problem solving and execution
Outstanding Salary and Benefits will be available for the successful candidate.
For further details either apply on line or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644